With Spring finally here, the Friends are looking forward to another exciting season of fundraising!
To kick the season off, the Tepylos have again very kindly coordinated and managed the annual fertilizer sale at the Rexall parking lot in Thorold’s Pine Plaza, with proceeds going to the Beaverdams Church Restoration Fund. Reports back indicate that the event has been a GREAT success!
Thank you Teresa and John for your tremendous support!
Other events on the horizon include:
• May 1–4, 2014: The Ontario Genealogical Society’s annual conference is being held this year at Brock University and the Friends are going to be there! For more information about the OGS event go to the website, or if you’d like to help share information about the church and cemetery on behalf of the Friends of Beavedams Church, please contact Sarah at email@example.com
• June 14 (9–1) with a rain date of June 21: The Second Annual Beaverdams Church Yard Sale will again be held at church. This promises to be another exciting event, with many more independent vendors and – of course – lots of attic treasures on offer! If you have suitable items to donate or would like to help, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
• July 1: The Annual Mayor’s Picnic at the Battle of Beaverdams Park in Thorold.
… and looking rather a bit forward, mark these dates in your calendars as well:
• October 25 for the Second Annual Trivia Night
• December 6 for “Dicken’s Night,” featuring the St George Players of St Catharines